Traditional wood-lattice patio covers can crack and fade over time, especially with prolonged exposure to heat and sunlight. An occasional rinse from your garden hose to clear off any dirt and dust build-up is all that is needed to keep an Alumawood® patio cover looking good as new.
In addition to functional advantages, like blocking 60 to 70 percent of sun exposure, lattice patio covers also increase the value of any home. A lattice patio cover complements any home and provides a touch of elegance and sophistication at an affordable price.
Didn’t grab a flyer at the home show? View the Lattice Patio Covers Flyer (PDF) for more details.
Lattice Patio Covers Features
- Strong, long-lasting, low maintenance aluminum
- Heavy header beam construction
- Richly textured wood-grain finish
- Color-matching fasteners
- Weather-resistant Aluma-ShieldSM paint finish that withstands the harshest conditions, including sun, rain wind and extreme temperatures
- Choice of popular color finishes
- The Aluma-ShieldSM paint system with TEFLON® surface protector repels dust, dirt, oil, and stains, making it easier than ever to keep your structure looking pristine and new. It also greatly reduces corrosion from the sun, salt, pollution, and the elements.
- Check out all of the available Alumawood color options.
- Learn about the Alumawood Limited Lifetime Warranty.